Friday, October 14, 2011

Brotherly Love

We were doing tummy time with Camden this morning and Ryker thought he needed some toys....all of the ones in the nursery in fact!

Ryker named Camden's bear, Beary...original, huh?

So, I accidently dressed them alike this morning and then when I told Ryker to lay down next to Camden he ended up laying the exact same way as Camden...it was so cute!

I love that Ryker wants to be with him and loves him so much...he's a great big brother!


'
We found some new pacis this week that Camden will take.  Previously, he only liked the Soothie ones from the hospital. Problem is, they aren't orthodontic and sometimes really hard to transition kids out of.  I was relieved to find an orthodontic option he likes!

He was looking at the light, but check out those blue eyes...I think they may end up being hazel like mine! :-)

1 comment:

  1. Are those Avent pacifiers? I may have some if you want extras.

    ReplyDelete